1. RECOMMENDED BY ORGANIZERS RDXC by UA1AAF (FREE software) new version (2010 year) is available.
This is a new version of "RDXC" software for operating in Russian DX COntest, for postcontest logging QSOs and for play in the Contest for training yourself in CW.
Russian oblasts are detected automatically. Training mode allows to play in the Contest. Database with about 3700 callsigns of possible participants. Allows to watch to effect of operating on different bands. Good both for DOS and WINDOWS.
2. Win-Test by F5MZN, www.win-test.com.
3. N1MM logger program (FREE software), www.n1mm.com (updates on http://www.kms.nl/n1mm/RevisionHistory.htm), now fully supports RDXC:
- automatic filling of exchange number (oblast abbreviation) when you work a Russian station
- correct scoring
- Cabrillo output, as required
- the most ergonomic software
- much more :)
4. AALog Contest Module (Free for RDXC). www.dxsoft.com
- Enhanced support of RDXC added.
- Accurate distance, beam azimuth, sunrise/sunset time for all russian regions.
- CT compatible master.dta file.
Features: New version of AALog contest module is available.
You can download the latest version of programm:
- From DXSOFT site about (1,1 Mb)
- From HAMPORT site about (1,1 Mb)
5. WRITELOG for Windows, www.writelog.com.
- automatic filling exchange number (!) when you work a Russian
- distance and antenna`s direction
Latest version of Writelog 10.40 is available:
6. TR-LOG by N6TR, http://www.qth.com/tr/.
- File "Russian.dom" for TR-LOG by UA9CDC
TR Log by N6TR ver. 6.57 (the latest) is perfect for this contest and scores everything correctly. Earlier TR Log versions can also be used with some additions to "logcfg.dat" file. You can download these additions for the earlier versions of TR Log here: I2WIJ Website.
7. CT by K1EA, www.k1ea.com.
- File "cty.dat" for CT by K1EA by RX3DCX/RX3RZ
The software doesn`t support the RDXC yet but it may be available just before the RDXC.
- Useful keys for CT:
- F10 - function "Check country" - sunset/sunrise time for Russian Regions
- Alt-M - info about mults DXCC+Russian Regions
If you will operate one mode entry (CW or SSB) you can use CQ WW and if you are in MIXED entry use DXPN (version 9.5 and later). Please, enter exchange number for Russian stations like "1SP".
8. SW by HA1AH (FREE), http://karc.poliod.hu/ha1ah/.
Based on his long experience with contesting specific programming HA1AH Tibor is busy with developing a free contesting SW. The program aims to overcome most problems of contesting SW's like the platform dependence, serial numbering, interfacing etc. Tibor has implemented the Russian DX and the ARRL DX Contests. The feature list is long, and a free SW can be downloaded from http://karc.poliod.hu/ha1ah/.
Feel free to communicate that this SW is available and testing, suggestions, fault reporting or any kind of feedback is very welcome. He also tries to imlement SO2R before the RusDX.
9. RCKLog, www.rcklog.de
Latest version 1.39 (31 January of 2004) is available.
RCKLog is a feature-rich program providing maximum data security for your log. It is designed for single-operator to multi-multi contest stations.
RCKLog is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio. RCKLog support full contest mode with maintain maximum data security. RCKLog runs under Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP A minimum PC speed of 300 Hz and screen resolution of 1024x768 is recommended, although slower PC's will also work.
10.SD by EI5DI runs on any Windows PC and is free from www.ei5di.com/sd/sdsetup.exe. Run SD, choose a name for the contest, and select the "RUSSIAN DX" template.
11.JL by W1JQ, www.qsl.net/w1jq.
- Single Op, one radio only
- No integrated DX cluster
- Rig control for ICOM transceivers
- Integrated DVK/CW keyer (but have to record)
- Written in Java, runs on Windows/Linux/OS X
12. The COR-LOG software will help you correct systematic errors in your log:
- systematic errors in "band" column
- systematic errors in "mode" column
- oblast's IDs
- systematic errors in sent numbers
- systematic errors in "time" column
Also you could sort the log by band, call, mode, oblast IDs, sent number and time.
Download the zip-file (25 Kb)